Hadoop >> mail # dev >> regarding dfs.web.ugi

Re: regarding dfs.web.ugi
Wangwenli,

This should be fixed in the 2.1.0 release in short future, via
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8358. I've removed the
default XML bit out of it. For now would setting dfs.web.ugi itself to
the right user fix it up for you?

--
Harsh J