Accumulo >> mail # dev >> After compile, the lib directory has commons-io-1.4 but instamo needs 2.4?

+
David Medinets 2013-02-13, 00:33
Re: After compile, the lib directory has commons-io-1.4 but instamo needs 2.4?
Would be good to cross-reference
http://commons.apache.org/io/upgradeto2_4.html and
http://commons.apache.org/io/upgradeto2_2.html.

Looks like the usage of commons-io classes is rather minimal: `
fgrep -R "org.apache.commons.io" accumulo-trunk/`. Personally, unless
there are known issues, I'm apt to say fix in 1.6. That's just a gut
feeling though; I can't say I'm really adamant one way or the other.

On 02/12/2013 07:33 PM, David Medinets wrote:
> I don't know what would need adjusted to get the newer jar file in the
> lib directory; or if 2.4 might cause a conflict? Can someone weigh in
> with an opinion?

+
David Medinets 2013-02-13, 02:59
+