HBase >> mail # user >> What should I know regarding GC, Heap etc.

What should I know regarding GC, Heap etc.
I am fairly new to the java world, but I understand that there are potential
issues with a mis-configured cluster, especially regarding GC, heap, etc.

Any good links that I can read regarding these topics that you guys can
suggest?

Have people experienced issues with an under provisioned cluster (i.e. to
much load) or incorrect heap values that result in GC "storms", or the like?

If Hbase doesn't really have these issues, is there a page that goes over
common server issues?