HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Can someone take a look at running Test Big Linked for > 5 iterations
with slowDeterministic chaos monkey on a distributed cluster.  I'm
pretty concerned about HBASE-9338