Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Web Interface

+
Something Something 2013-05-16, 05:24
+
Stephen Sprague 2013-05-16, 15:58
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-05-16, 16:18
+
kulkarni.swarnim@...) 2013-05-16, 16:21
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-16, 16:58
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-16, 16:57
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-05-16, 17:18
Re: Hive Web Interface
Thanks Aniket...

From: Aniket Mokashi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:18 AM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Cc: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Re: Hive Web Interface

Again, you need to set value to "lib/hive-hwi-0.9.0.war". value = '/path/to/lib/hive-hwi-0.9.0.war' will not work.

~Aniket
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Sanjay Subramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
1. U will need to set this in the hive-site.xml

<property>
  <name>hive.hwi.war.file</name>

  <value>/path/to/lib/hive-hwi-0.9.0.war</value>
  <description>This sets the path to the HWI war file, relative to ${HIVE_HOME}. </description>
</property>

2. Get this http://archive.apache.org/dist/hive/hive-0.9.0/hive-0.9.0.tar.gz

3. Tar xvf hive-0.9.0.tar.gz

4. hive-0.9.0/lib/hive-hwi-0.9.0.war