HBase >> mail # user >> delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?

Re: delete rows without writing HLog may be appear in the future?
Some time later?

Time of course is relative, so I have to ask what occurred between the write and the delete?
How much time? Did you have any compactions in between the write and the delete?

Why are you not consistent in your use of the WAL ?