HBase >> mail # user >> Bulkload Problem

Re: Bulkload Problem
Hi John,

Is your table pre-splitted?

for me, sound like your RS is too busy doing other jobs to reply back to
the client.

Multiple options.
1) It's due to a long garbage collection. Can you monitor it on your
servers?
2) It's because the table is not pre-split and the server is working on
that and taking time.

How many servers to you have for this test?

JM