HBase, mail # user - Hbase Read/Write throughput measure

+
Dalia Sobhy 2013-02-01, 12:11
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-01, 12:31
+
Dalia Sobhy 2013-02-01, 22:05
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-01, 22:15
+
Dalia Sobhy 2013-02-02, 14:47
RE: Hbase Read/Write throughput measure
Dalia Sobhy 2013-02-02, 22:20

I tried yahoo bench mark I got the following error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port

So any help,

Note that I am using hbase 0.92

I have downloaded the lastest ycsb from github

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-03, 08:24
+
Dalia Sobhy 2013-02-03, 16:48