Hadoop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components

Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-10, 15:14
Larry, all,

Still is not clear to me what is the end state we are aiming for, or that
we even agree on that.

IMO, Instead trying to agree what to do, we should first  agree on the
final state, then we see what should be changed to there there, then we see
how we change things to get there.

The different documents out there focus more on how.

We not try to say how before we know what.

Thx.

Alejandro