MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to copy log files from remote windows machine to Hadoop cluster

How to copy log files from remote windows machine to Hadoop cluster
Hi,

      My log files are generated and saved in a windows machine.
      Now I have to move those remote files to the Hadoop cluster (HDFS)
either in synchronous or asynchronous way.

      I have gone through flume (Various source types) but was not helpful.
      Please suggest whether there Is any popular way to do this.

Thanks,
Mahesh.B.
Calsoft Labs.