HBase, mail # dev - [DISCUSSION] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

Re: [DISCUSSION] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-01, 20:54
On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Devaraj Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HADOOP-9421
How about turning that around? (smile) Any thoughts on removing the
indirection in Hadoop RPC like Stack did with HBase PB RPC so we might look
at using Hadoop RPC directly again? Seems if the goal is to support
pluggable authentication mechanisms being developed in core then we should
be taking that up through a core artifact, not duplicating the work over
here?
--
Best regards,

   - Andy