MapReduce, mail # user - Make job output be a comma separated file

Re: Make job output be a comma separated file
Ravi Kiran 2013-07-18, 18:15
Hi Andrew,

  Can you please tell me which version of Hadoop you use.. I noticed that
in Hadoop 1.0.4 , the
class org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.output.TextOutputFormat is looking
for *mapred.textoutputformat.separator .  *
*Regards*
*Ravi M*