Accumulo, mail # user - Deleting rows from the Java API

Re: Deleting rows from the Java API
Adam Fuchs 2012-05-09, 18:43
I would also add that "small number of entries" in this case is probably
measured in the millions or tens of millions. If you're talking about
deleting more entries than that then you might start to look into the
iterator method.

Cheers,
Adam
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Billie J Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]