Avro >> mail # user >> Specific compiler task, separate schemas

+
Mark Hayes 2012-05-25, 18:34
+
Mark Hayes 2012-05-31, 01:04
+
Doug Cutting 2012-06-01, 00:05
Re: Specific compiler task, separate schemas
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This will continue to work in the future.  Other folks rely on it.

Thank you Doug, it helps a lot to know that.
> The Ant task might be improved to make this easier.  If the task reused
> the SpecificCompiler instance then one might be able to specify the
> compiler input as something like:
>
> <fileset>
>  <filename name="T1.avsc"/>
>  <filename name="T2DependsonT1"/>
> </fileset>
>
> If this sounds useful to you, please file an issue in Jira.
It does seem useful, and also a natural enhancement, so I filed this Jira
issue:

Thanks again,
--mark