Pig, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Remove Penny from contrib

+
Alan Gates 2012-10-31, 21:54
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-11-01, 00:36
+
Bill Graham 2012-11-01, 04:52
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-01, 05:01
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-01, 17:07
Re: [DISCUSS] Remove Penny from contrib
Julien Le Dem 2012-11-01, 17:59
Sad but +1
Maybe we should review what target we run before checking in changes.
Like compiling contrib projects ? Or possibly making them depend on a
fixed version of Pig.
Julien

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1
> --
> Gianmarco
>

> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Russell Jurney
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> I'll be the +1 :)
>>
>> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>>
>> On Nov 1, 2012, at 12:53 AM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > +1

>> in
>> done
>> >>>

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+%28summary+%7E+penny+OR+description+%7E+penny%29+AND+status+%3D+Open
>> ).

>> we

>> > --
>> > *Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me
>> at
>> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-11-02, 00:05