Hive, mail # user - [REMINDER] February Hive Meetup is Tomorrow

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-02-11, 17:57
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-02-11, 18:20
Re: [REMINDER] February Hive Meetup is Tomorrow
Carl Steinbach 2013-02-12, 01:05
Several people have emailed me requesting a copy of Kixeye's NDA.
The NDA is available for review here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/125005674/Kixeye-NDA

Thanks.

Carl