Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Registering to an event using Curator...

Registering to an event using Curator...
Hi

I am using apache.curator for creating a distributedQueue.

I would like to monitoring the number of members existing in the queue....
If this number is < level, then I would like to add some new members to the
queue...
However, I did not find when I have a "framework" object in the hand, how
could I register a listener to this object.
Benjamin