Accumulo >> mail # dev >> API not fully backwards compatible between 1.4.1 and 1.4.2

+
Josh Elser 2012-12-03, 22:37
Re: API not fully backwards compatible between 1.4.1 and 1.4.2
Hmm... generateInitialTableProperties() may not be considered part of the
public API.  The use of it in the Shell is pretty convoluted and no longer
necessary.  It is intended to live behind tableOperations().create().