Accumulo >> mail # dev >> hadoop-2.0 incompatibility

+
Eric Newton 2013-05-21, 15:02
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:55
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:00
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-21, 16:00
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:02
Re: hadoop-2.0 incompatibility
Yes, that's correct. It looks like we only need to exercise the two builds
option if we find a need later on.

Adam

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sure, that's still an option, but I don't think this particular
> incompatibility makes it necessary, does it?
>
> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > We still have the option of putting out a separate build for 1.5.0
> > compatibility with hadoop 2. Should we vote on that release separately?
> > Seems like it should be easy to add more binary packages that correspond
> > the same source release, even after the initial vote.
> >
> > Adam
> >

> > On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> was

> >> Could fix it in 1.5.1
> >>
> >> I am starting to think that hadoop compat was so important, it should
> have
> >> been mostly completed before the feature freeze.

+
John Vines 2013-05-21, 15:49
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-21, 15:56