From: iwannaplay games <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:28:05
To: user<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; user<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Unable to merge 3 tables in hive

Hi all,

I have 3 tables in Mysql and i want to club the data of 3 tables in 1
table of hive.(create a data warehouse).I created table with all the
columns of 3 tables but i am unable to push data in table of
hive.After running an import statement of sqoop i pulled all the
records in hdfs but At a time only one mysql table's data becomes
visible in hive table

I want to view the full table in hive.can anybody help?