Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2

+
Eric Newton 2012-10-18, 16:46
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-19, 19:33
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-19, 19:41
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-19, 21:32
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-22, 13:52
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree. If it's not a quick fix, we should just revert the change and fix
> it properly in the next release.

Since this is a bug introduced in 1.4.1, Christopher suggested rolling
back the changes made in 1.4.1 in the ticket.  I like this idea and
will take a stab at it today.

> On 10/19/12 5:32 PM, Christopher Tubbs wrote:
>>
>> I don't know that ACCUMULO-826 should be fixed before release, as I'm
>> not sure there's a good fix without changing the API, and these issues
>> may occur in several places in the MapReduce API.
>>
>> --
>> Christopher L Tubbs II
>> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I agree.  And thanks for taking some time to test the candidate.
>>>
>>> It would be great if we could get some feedback from all the committers,
>>> and
>>> soon. I assume many of them will be busy in NY next week.
>>>
>>> If you look at the CHANGES for 1.4.2, there are some significant bug
>>> fixes.
>>> We want to make sure the final release doesn't contain any unexpected
>>> surprises like this.
>>>
>>> -Eric

+
William Slacum 2012-10-23, 02:06