Drill, mail # dev - Storage Engine

Storage Engine
Timothy Chen 2013-04-19, 20:58
Hey David,

Just chatted with Jacques earlier and I decided to punt on the Supersonic
stuff for now, and help on the framework that we have.

I originally wrote the ScanJson a while back when we didn't have anything
setup, and now we do have the interfaces I'll like to get it working again.

Jacques told me you're working on the Storage Engine, and proposed that we
can work together on that where we can start from the File based SE and I
can start on the read path while you do the write path.

Let me know what you think,

Tim