Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Please unregister me from this group

Re: Please unregister me from this group
On 07/13/2013 01:10 AM, Sohil Jain wrote:

Hi,

Please send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Refer to http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html#Developers for more
details on the email addresses used to subscribe/unsubscribe from Apache
Hadoop mailing lists.

Regards,
Vivek Ganesan