Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

[VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.6 that I would like
to release.

This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
it.

The RC is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.6-candidate-0/
The RC tag in svn is here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.6-rc0/

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.

Unfortunately I'm out of the office next week and not sure about internet
access so if there are any issues I'll spin a new rc when I get back.

thanks,
Tom Graves
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-22, 22:02