Hadoop >> mail # user >> Import with Sqoop

Import with Sqoop
I execute the line:

sqoop import --connect
'jdbc:sqlserver://nbreports:1433;databaseName=productcatalog' --username
<USER> --password <PASSWORD> --table CatalogProducts

And I get the following output:

Warning: /usr/lib/hbase does not exist! HBase imports will fail.

Please set $HBASE_HOME to the root of your HBase installation.

13/04/23 18:00:36 WARN tool.BaseSqoopTool: Setting your password on the
command-line is insecure. Consider using -P instead.

13/04/23 18:00:36 INFO manager.SqlManager: Using default fetchSize of 1000

. . . . .

<LIST OF DATABASES>

But it doesn't seem to do anything. I executed 'hadoop fs -ls' and I didn't
see anything. Any ideas what I have done wrong?

Kevin