Zookeeper >> mail # user >> is it possible to run multiple servers on the same machine and have data replication working?

Re: is it possible to run multiple servers on the same machine and have data replication working?
Make sure both instances are in both config files. Also make sure the
myid files exist.

===================Jordan Zimmerman