HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: ANN: hbase-0.92.2 is available for download

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-02, 01:17
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-02, 01:33
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-02, 01:38
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-10-02, 01:41
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-02, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-10-02, 04:47
Re: ANN: hbase-0.92.2 is available for download
Might get a bit tricky with jiras targeted to multiple releases. I guess we can only close them when all associated releases versions have actually been released.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: ANN: hbase-0.92.2 is available for download

That is exactly the difference.  Basically, if an issue is resolved, it
could be reopened which only really makes sense before it gets released.

It also makes it easier to see what the new patches/features going out in a
releasing version, and encourage filing new issues if we decide to backport
features.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)