Hadoop, mail # dev - Hadoop build slaves software

Re: Hadoop build slaves software
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-07, 23:45
OK. FYI, installed protoc on asf009, and the "g++-4.4-multilib"
packages on both asf008 and asf009. Checked the hadoop pipes native
build and it passes now. Fingers crossed...

-Todd

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera