Avro >> mail # user >> Sync() between records? How do we recover from a bad record, using DataFileReader?

Sync() between records? How do we recover from a bad record, using DataFileReader?
We are trying to recover, report bad record, and move to the next record of
an Avro file in PIG-3015 and PIG-3059. It seems that sync blocks don't
exist between files, however.

How should we recover from a bad record using Avro's DataFileReader?

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com