Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZOOKEEPER-1046

Hi,

ZOOKEEPER-1046 is marked fixed in 3.3.4 and 3.4.0, but it looks like
this patch only went in to 3.4.0

Was it intentional, or did we forget to backport it to 3.3.4? I'm
interested in this fix in particular:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/zookeeper/trunk/src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/server/persistence/FileTxnSnapLog.java?r1=1138957&r2=1138956&pathrev=1138957

I think I'm hitting the bug where parent znode has been already been
deleted by the time incrementCversion() gets called on it.

Thanks!
--Michi