Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop Summit Community Choice

+
Jim Klucar 2013-03-05, 14:37
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-05, 15:15
Re: Hadoop Summit Community Choice
Looks like there is a talk I missed initially searching:

http://hadoopsummit2013.uservoice.com/forums/196820-deployment-and-operations/suggestions/3714678-production-accumulo