Drill, mail # dev - branding and technical trivial items

+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-15, 22:36
+
Julian Hyde 2012-10-15, 22:50
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-15, 23:13
+
Michael Hausenblas 2012-10-16, 07:53
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-16, 17:36
Re: branding and technical trivial items
Michael Hausenblas 2012-10-17, 07:36

> What about the other diagonal drill?  Seems more artistic to me.

It is, and I like it, beside one fact: the contrast is poor. I tried it out and the gray-in-gray just doesn't cut it … maybe try white drill on gray background or so?

Cheers,
  Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas