HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Integration with Active Directory

Re: HBase Integration with Active Directory
Hi,

An KDC can be made to trust an AD, which would solve your need. This
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDH4DOC/Integrating+Hadoop+Security+with+Active+Directory
is one guide that details on how to set it up.

HBase wraps very little logic over Hadoop's security providing
classes, so proper Hadoop security configuration (such as
auth_to_local rules, etc.) will work for HBase directly and you can
have all your AD users onboard for authentication.

Does this answer your question?

--
Harsh J