Accumulo, mail # dev - assembly pom

Re: assembly pom
Benson Margulies 2012-03-14, 13:46
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Billie J Rinaldi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If the lib directory were moved to target/lib, where would it appear in the tar.gz that is created?  It is convenient to have the locations match, because then we can run testing out of our accumulo workspaces.

How important is the 'the tree always looks like an installation'? I'm
thinking about other ways than the current jar plugin business to
accomplish this, but if it's not important, it would be easiest to let
the assemble project do all of this. If it is important, I'll see what
I can come up with. If the default execution of the assemble project
was to *rapidly* copy everything into place, for example, and only the
-Passemble profile bothered with tarballs?