Flume >> mail # user >> Events being cut by flume

Re: Events being cut by flume
Hello Zoraida,

What sources are you events coming from?

I have a feeling they are coming from SpoolingDirectory and the events
contains newline characters (even delimiter).

If this is the case, you are going to see the events split up whenever the
parser encounters the delimiter.
*Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
*Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization with
Open Source Software*
*http://massivelogdata.com*