Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniAccumuloCluster in Servlet

+
Miguel Pereira 2013-10-26, 15:27
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-10-26, 15:35
+
Miguel Pereira 2013-10-26, 16:08
Re: MiniAccumuloCluster in Servlet
Miguel,

Check the logs directory underneath the directory you provided to
MiniAccumuloCluster.

Check the non-empty files. You'll likely find something there that tells
you what's up.

On 10/26/2013 12:08 PM, Miguel Pereira wrote:
> Sorry, I intended to type accumulo-*start*-1.5.0.jar
> And accumulo-server-1.5.0.jar is also there.
>

> On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Billie Rinaldi
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> MAC depends on accumulo-start and accumulo-server as well.
>>
>> Billie
>> On Oct 26, 2013 11:28 AM, "Miguel Pereira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hia guys i've been stuck on this one for a while so any help is
>>> appreciated..
>>>
>>> Code works as a normal java application but when I deploy it and try to
>>> hook into a ServletContextListener to start up a MiniAccumuloCluster
>>> I get this error in the Tomcat 7 logs:
>>>
>>> SEVERE: Error listenerStart
>>> Oct 26, 2013 10:55:18 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
>>> startInternal
>>> SEVERE: Context [<myapp name>] startup failed due to previous errors

>>> INFO: Deploying web application archive
>>> /usr/local/apache-tomcat-7.0.42/<myapp name>
>>> INITIALIZING SERVLET CONTEXT
>>> Oct 26, 2013 10:55:18 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
>>> listenerStart
>>> SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance
>> of
>>> class web.servlet.MyServletContextListener
>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Initialize process returned 1
>>>      at
>>>

>> org.apache.accumulo.minicluster.MiniAccumuloCluster.start(MiniAccumuloCluster.java:304)
>>>      at
>>>

>> web.servlet.MyServletContextListener.contextInitialized(MyServletContextListener.java:74)
>>>      at
>>>

>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4939)
>>>
>>> The MiniAccumuloCluster logs ( Initialize and Main ) display this error:
>>>
>>> Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.accumulo.start.Main
>>>
>>> However accumulo-core-1.5.0.jar is present in the WEB-INF/lib directory
>> of
>>> the exploded war...
>>>
>>> Thoughs? and thanks in advance,
>>> Miguel