HBase >> mail # user >> Schema Design Question

Re: Schema Design Question
I actually don't see the benefit of saving the data into HBase if all you
do is read per job id and purges it. Why not accumulate into HDFS per job
id and then dump the file? The way I see it, HBase is good for querying
parts of your data, even if it is only 10 rows. In your case your average
is 1 billion, so streaming it from hdfs seems faster .