Accumulo >> mail # dev >> hadoop-2.0 incompatibility

+
Eric Newton 2013-05-21, 15:02
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-21, 15:55
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:00
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-21, 16:00
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 16:02
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-21, 18:03
+
John Vines 2013-05-21, 15:49
Re: hadoop-2.0 incompatibility
I'm testing a fix, but I'm not for holding up the release for this.

First, calling a method by reflection is quite a bit slower, so even if we
fix it, it might not be appropriate.