Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Why could not find finished jobs in yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address?

Re: Why could not find finished jobs in yarn.resourcemanager.webapp.address?
I did not restart resourcemanager after running the job, and just launched
a sample job directly using command 'hadoop jar
share/hadoop/mapreduce/hadoop-
mapreduce-examples-2.0.3-alpha.jar pi 2 30'
2013/5/3 Sandy Ryza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> This shouldn't be asked on the dev lists, so putting mapreduce-dev and
> hdfs-dev in the bcc.  Have you made sure you're not using the local job
> runner?  Did you restart the resourcemanager after running the job?
>
> -Sandy
>

> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 6:31 PM, sam liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Can anyone help this issue? Thanks!
>>

>> 2013/5/2 sam liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I launched yarn and its webapp on port 18088, and then successfully
>>> launched and executed some test MR jobs like 'hadoop jar
>>> share/hadoop/mapreduce/hadoop-mapreduce-examples-2.0.3-alpha.jar pi 2 30'.
>>>
>>> But, when login the web console in browser, I could find any finished
>>> jobs in the 'FINISHED Applications' tab. Why?
>>>

>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Sam Liu

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-05-03, 02:25