Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.2-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.2-rc1
On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I believe
> this bug caused Snappy to not be built correctly, which in turn causes MR
> jobs to fail if Snappy compression is configured on.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Given that this fix is quite small, and given that no one has so far voted
on RC-1, I'd personally be in favor of not restarting the voting period for
RC-2. Thoughts?

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera