Accumulo >> mail # user >> Performance of table with large number of column families

+
Anthony Fox 2012-11-09, 16:26
+
William Slacum 2012-11-09, 16:39
+
William Slacum 2012-11-09, 16:41
+
Anthony Fox 2012-11-09, 16:45
+
William Slacum 2012-11-09, 16:49
+
Anthony Fox 2012-11-09, 16:52
+
Anthony Fox 2012-11-09, 16:53
+
William Slacum 2012-11-09, 17:02
+
Anthony Fox 2012-11-09, 17:11
Re: Performance of table with large number of column families
When I said smaller of tablets, I really mean smaller number of rows :) My
apologies.

So if you're searching for a random column family in a table, like with a
`scan -c <cf>` in the shell, it will start at row 0 and work sequentially
up to row 10000000 until it finds the cf.

+
Anthony Fox 2012-11-09, 17:18
+
William Slacum 2012-11-09, 17:23