Hive >> mail # user >> [DISCUSS] Proposed Changes to the Apache Hive Project Bylaws

Re: [DISCUSS] Proposed Changes to the Apache Hive Project Bylaws
I like the changes. I believe rotating the PMC chair will keep the project
fresh. Work and life events come in spurts, and it's hard to step down when
your at the top (
http://disinfo.com/2013/02/ratzinger-resigns-first-pope-to-quit-since-1415/
:) .