Zookeeper >> mail # user >> leader election length

Re: leader election length
Existing sessions will not expire from the server side during election.
Your client code may choose to close them on its end if you sit in a
DISCONNECTED state for too long, but nothing should be expiring the
sessions while quorum is not available.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Botond Hejj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]