Flume >> mail # user >> .tmp in hdfs sink

Re: .tmp in hdfs sink
I am actually working on a patch for exactly this, refer to FLUME-1660

The patch is on review board right now, I fixed a corner case issue that
came up with unit testing, but the implementation is not really to my
satisfaction. If you are interested please have a look and add your opinion.

https://reviews.apache.org/r/7659/