HBase >> mail # user >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das

+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-02-07, 13:26
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-07, 13:36
+
Gary Helmling 2013-02-07, 15:58
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das
congratulation, Devaraj !
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> We've brought in one new Apache HBase Committer: Devaraj Das.
>
> On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Devaraj as
> committer.
>
> He has played a key role in unifying RPC engines for 0.96
> He fixed some tricky replication-related bugs
> There're 30 resolved HBase JIRAs under his name.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Devaraj for his new role.

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-07, 06:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-07, 17:54