Sqoop >> mail # user >> Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API

Re: Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API
Hi Abraham,

     The problem is solved.There was one mistake in code, while creating
the new job I was using the previously generated connection(which was hard
coded) which has status ACCEPTABLE.I just changed the connection.
     Thanks for your help and giving instant replies.

Regards,
    Manish