Avro >> mail # user >> AVRO and SSL/TLS RPC calls

AVRO and SSL/TLS RPC calls
Dear Avrers (Avro Users),

I am a newbie in using Avro, and I am trying to figure out how to use
avro to perform RPC calls in Java (and, unfortunately, PHP) by using
stateful TLS connections.

Going through the documentation I could not find references on how to do
it, so I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction.

Do you have pointers for documentation, examples, and/or suggestions ?

Thanks,
Max

--
Best Regards,