Sqoop >> mail # user >> Re: Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-22, 15:40
+
Nitin kak 2012-10-22, 17:03
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-22, 17:27
+
Nitin kak 2012-10-19, 21:10
Re: Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query
Hi Nikin,
workaround to use --query parameter inside <command> tag in Oozie is to use multiple <arg> tags instead :-)

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://oozie.apache.org/docs/3.2.0-incubating/DG_SqoopActionExtension.html

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 05:10:07PM -0400, Nitin kak wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>       Just wanted to know how we can use "--query" attribute in
> <command></command> of sqoop action in Oozie. The issue is that if we have
> something like
>
> * <command>blah blah ....  --query "select * from table"</command> *is
> converted to
>
> <arg>blah</arg>
> <arg>blah</arg>
> <arg>--query</arg>