Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Staggered start of nodes in an ensemble

+
Arindam Mukherjee 2013-11-11, 16:19
+
kishore g 2013-11-12, 03:13
+
Arindam Mukherjee 2013-11-12, 05:09
Re: Staggered start of nodes in an ensemble
You are using the same configuration on all three nodes, is that
right? Permissions for the dataDir are set properly on all three?

Have you verified that the "myid" file is correct, and corresponds
correctly, to each of the 3 servers? (.193 should have myid of 1, .194
myid of 2, .195 myid of 3)

I'd also suggest that you use 20 & 10 as the init and sync limits respectively.

Patrick

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 9:09 PM, Arindam Mukherjee
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM, kishore g <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> can you provide the configurations (zoo.cfg) on each server. From the
>> description, your server 1 seems to be incorrectly configured.
>>

> This is the configuration:
>
> tickTime=2000
> dataDir=/var/zookeeper
> initLimit=5