Hadoop >> mail # user >> No bulid.xml when to build FUSE

+
YouPeng Yang 2013-04-10, 14:06
+
Harsh J 2013-04-10, 15:16
+
Jay Vyas 2013-04-10, 14:28
Re: No bulid.xml when to build FUSE

Hi Jay
     I only get to know the way to build the fuse through the doc Readme.txt in the fuse-dfs directory . The readme file indicate to use the ant ,but no information about using the maven.
     Also I want to integrate the hdfs with fuse right now. Is there any docs about building fuse-dfs .
     Thank you all the same.
Regards

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-4-10,22:28,Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

> hadoop-hdfs builds with maven, not ant.
>
> You might also need to install the serialization libraries.
>
> See http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute .
>
> As an aside, you could try to use gluster as a FUSE mount if you simply want a HA FUSE mountable filesystem
> which is mapreduce compatible. https://github.com/gluster/hadoop-glusterfs .

+
YouPeng Yang 2013-04-13, 09:29